Jus Run specializes in all aspects of race timing and finish line services with ChronoTrack’s disposable tag solution.
Whether you’re an experienced race director managing a well-established annual event, or a first-time organizer putting together an inaugural race, Jus Run is here to advise and assist – from event concept and planning, to race day registration, timing and results.
Timing Services includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Chip timing of the Event using the ChronoTrack Timing System
• D-tag (disposable timing chip) for each participant’s shoe
• D-tag application instructions for race packets (D-tag instructions)
• On-site online registration, paperless (Kiosks provided at packet pick up and race day)
• Dynamic Bib and D-tag assignment at packet pick up and on race day
• Packet pick-up consultation and advisement, our staff onsite
• Kiosks provided at finish line for participants to view real-time results
• A video of each participant crossing the finish line, available on the participant’s results page
• Real-time results updated to Facebook, Twitter and up to 3 mobile phones
• Printed results provided to client for awards ceremony
• A link to the online results emailed to client prior to the start of the event to be posted on client’s website
• Results posted on Jus Run website
• LED race clock for use at the finish-line
ChronoTrack is the next generation race platform delivering the online, mobile
and social experiences athletes want.
Jus Run can provide you opportunities to get involved in sponsor programs that generate you new revenue through use of the ChronoTrack system.
We can customize our real-time results webpage background to include your or your sponsor’s logo.
• The results interface averages 6-7 unique visits for every finishing athlete.
• Easy social share options mean 10-20% of finishers share on Facebook and Twitter.
We can provide a video at the end of the race videoing each participant as they cross the finish line, in which we could include a short video clip of your sponsor’s message that is played before each video.
• The videos are played 6-8 times for every finishing athlete.
• The videos are easily shared on Facebook and Twitter for more engagement.
We can also provide a photographer at the finish line taking finish line photos in which we will provide at no charge to the participant, These pictures can be branded with your or your sponsor’s logo.
• Free photo download increases viewing for sharing.
• Photo views vary greatly on race distance but minimum engagement is 2-3 views per finishing athlete.
Real-time updates from the course are delivered to an athlete and Facebook and/or Twitter allowing friends and family to comment and engage. We can provide your company branding and mentions in the athlete update.
• An average of 40 people will view a branded social media post of a single finishing athlete.
Your company’s market reach will be to thousands of people, even if there are only a few hundred participants in the event!
Contact us to find out how our timing services can benefit your event!